After your Instacart Storefront site is launched, you can use the following tools and resources to help you manage the site:
- Instacart Platform Portal. Use the Portal to manage your stores, orders, catalog, and more. Analyze your site performance by using the dashboards.
- Retailer support. Contact the Instacart Customer Experience team about retailer operations issues and customer support issues.
- Technical support. Contact the Instacart Enterprise Technical Support team about site issues, such as performance issues and user interface issues.
- Enterprise Status page. Stay informed about ongoing incidents and upcoming maintenance events.
- Google Analytics. If you opted to include Google Tag Manager tracking pixels in your site, you can use Google Analytics to gain insights into how customers navigate your storefront.