The Instacart Developer Dashboard provides self-service tools for you to test fulfillment workflows and configure webhooks. Use these tools to test your workflows and configure your webhooks in a development environment before moving them to a production environment.
- Fulfillment Testing Center. Test your fulfillment workflows and associated callbacks in a development environment before moving them to a production environment.
- Webhooks Configuration. Configure webhooks for your development and production environments.
Before you begin
Work with your Instacart representative to enable the Developer Dashboard.
- Ask for the Developer Dashboard and tools to be enabled.
- Log in to the Instacart Platform Portal (also known as the Instacart Retailer Platform).
- Set up user accounts for developers and assign a developer role. For more information about developer roles, see User roles and Grant access to Developer Dashboard tools in the Instacart Platform Portal online help.
You can access the Developer Dashboard as a standalone site or through the Instacart Platform Portal.
- Open the Developer Dashboard.
- Use the direct link provided by your Instacart representative.
- In the Instacart Platform Portal, select Developer Dashboard.
- Log in with a user account that has a developer role.